Thursday, November 3, 2011

No Shave-November? No Problem!

Such is because I grow facial hair at the speed of a newborn...

Welcome to November. Being a fan of eating food, This is a particularly good month. Honestly, I like it better than Christmas for the face value. It's just food... That's it. No sub plot, no story line, unless you want to actually celebrate foreigners invading a land that wasn't theirs and massacring innocent people in the name of..... Religious...Freedom? hmmmm.  <end soapbox> I guess we give thanks for the blessings with which we've been entrusted...

My wife and I, as I mentioned last week, have been helping out over at The Park. It's such a new perspective on ministry to me. I'm really enjoying it. I like the things Josh God is doing there. I can't wait to see where the Lord leads these young men and women. I listened to a couple high schoolers pour their hearts out last night over issues that I'm genuinely thankful I've never faced. The Lord has severely blessed me more than I could ever begin to deserve.

I've enjoyed writing this blog so far. I don't know why, but it's therapeutic. I enjoy reading people's blogs who're real. Not just who write on a specific topic, but people who deal with life and issues in their heads. If you've got a blog, shoot it to me, and I'd love to give it a look-see.

I'm eating at a restaurant tonite called, "Youz Guyz." Supposedly one of the best Philly cheese steaks in The Lone Star State. I'll let you know.

Thanks for reading, Interweb.

No comments:

Post a Comment