Friday, October 28, 2011

What's new?

We went on a cruise a few weeks ago, and it was a blast. We haven't had time to post any pictures yet but trust me it was beautiful. [picture]  <so pretty!!  [picture] <this was so much fun [picture] <this tasted amazing!!  You get the picture.
It's getting cooler outside which means one thing.
TIME OFF WORK.  
Okay, not really, but that means it's getting closer to the time when I get to see family. I'm excited about that.

I recently got Spotify, which in case you're not familiar is unbelievable. It's like iTunes that you take with you. IF YOU HAVE EVERY SONG EVER WRITTEN. I can literally have a musical whim and it is instantly satisfied. basic is free, and that his limitations. If you know me, you know I don't care much for limitations.
unlimited is 4.95/month, which is next to free. the other plan, is 9.95, and that allows you to stream on your smartphone anywhere in the world.

Some friends of ours got married Last week-end. It was nice to see so many old friends. I feel more like weddings are actually big get-togethers. The union of the two people inviting you has been a foregone conclusion for some time now, at least in my circles, and you get to see alot of people who've already moved on to bigger and better things than you... I kid. If you take the time to read this, and I saw you last week-end, I'm glad we got to chat. Really, I am.

My wife and I have been going to a new church here in San Antonio, which we love. The Park is a great community of believers that we're excited to be a part of. My old partner in crime, Josh Campbell (@joshuabrice) is the youth pastor here, and it's great to be in  fellowship with he and his family.

For right this second? I'm content. And I'm ok with with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment